Employer: Landing Law Offices, P.C.
Job Title: Legal Specialist (full time)
- Assist attorneys in cross-border litigation and arbitration cases involving China maritime and maritime insurance law related issues;
- Assist attorneys in legal research on the law and regulations in China;
- Review and analyze the documents of the cases and conduct further investigation through pertinent sources, such as public records, to collect all relevant factual elements;
- Assist attorneys in preparation for the hearings and trials in the courts and arbitration panels;
- Participate at the discussions with attorneys to develop the case strategy;
- Participate at the meetings with Chinese clients; and
- Assist attorneys in developing and maintaining relationships and communications with Chinese clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Maritime related field;
- 5+ years of experience as an attorney (in China) practicing the China maritime and maritime insurance law;
- Extensive cross-border commercial arbitration experience in CIETAC, LCIA and/or LCC;
- Licensed to Practice Law in the Peoples Republic of China;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese; and
- Excellent legal research skills.
Send resume to Landing Law Offices, P.C. at 17800 Castleton Street, Suite 657, City of industry, CA 91748 Attn: Stephen J. Thomas. No calls or agencies. Thank you.